Tuesday, July 3, 2012

VP And Jill Biden Address RA

Vice President Biden and his wife, Jill, addressed the Representative Assembly today. She teaches now at a community college in Northern Virginia and was an NEA member when she taught K-12.Very inspirational. Quotes:"Teaching is not what I do, but who I am." Jill Biden"Those who attack you say you don't care about your students but only yourselves, but you became a teacher because you care. York P ennsylvania teachers gave up a contracted raise to keep kindergarten in tough economic times.""Show me your budget and you will tell me your values. the Republican budget eliminates funding qfor 200,000 children."Going to college should be based on your intellectual level, not your income level."These attitudes on the part of Obama and Biden are why I am an Educator for Obama.Click on the link to become an Educator for Obama yourself.Later in the Assembly, President Obama will address the Assembly by phone from the campaign trail.

Educators for Obama



No comments:

Post a Comment